Monday, August 13, 2007

I LOVE my new job!!!

Just droppin' in really quick to say that my first day was great! I can already tell this going to be a good thing moving schools!! The staff was super nice and welcoming. I can't begin to even tell you how much more organized things are ~ we got our class list of kiddo's today AND our schedule!! This is my 10th year to teach, and the first time that has ever happened!! Most importantly, I really, really like the other three 3rd grade teachers! They are young and love teaching too! It's going to be a great year!!! Yay!

6 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

That's COOL!

Lindsey said...

That is the best news! Congrats Lori! After 10 years of teaching elsewhere, you EARNED it!!

Tasha said...

congrats on the new job...so happy you like it.

Anonymous said...

Glad it all went so well today! You're off to a good start!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad! Looking forward to next Friday!! I'm serious - I probably need to throw a "help me out - I'm swimming in pictures" party sometime where everyone does some pages for me! HA! So glad you came on Saturday!!!

Trina said...

That is so awesome Lori! Moving schools could either have brought disaster or rewards. It sounds like you are being rewarded! That is so cool! I remember a couple of my grade school teachers that were so positive and upbeat, it made going to school so fun at times! You seem like such a great teacher!!

We start our homeschooling after Labor Day weekend. It is our tradition, since that was the time it had always been for me when growing up. We are beginning to prepare for it all now.