Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lovin' these Awards!!



A big hug to my blog friend La Bellina Mammina for giving me this award!! I gave an acceptance speech to my captive audience of Jax, Simba, and Nala last night while Kevin rolled his eyes! ha! I love it!


This is what The Nice Matters Award is given for, "This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."


I love ALL the blogs that I read for different reasons...I am passing this award on to these girls for just being positive, generous, inspiring bloggers! LindSEY, LindSAY, Tasha, Steph, Flip Flop Momma, Trina, & Mary Kathryn

6 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

CONGRATS! Did you videod your speech? LOL!

Lori said...

I should have!! hee-hee!

Lindsey said...

OMG we DO think alike!! And I awarded some of the same girlies as you did....have I mentioned my head is in the clouds these days?? Are you still lovin your new kiddos? I hope all is well. I just started in my room today. It's such a task! Happy Thursday!

Angel said...

Good for you!!!!

I know this is one award I can't win. I'm too much doom and gloom! LOL! But, really I AM nice! I SWEAR!!!

Tasha said...

Thanks, that is so sweet of you..I guess hence the award huh? lol! In return I will give the award right back to you for your motivating and sweet comments.

Trina said...

I love that you thought of me!! Thank you!! I did come and swipe it, and just now (FINALLY) got my list up! I made sure I linked, and thanked you in my post Miss Lori!! hehehe