Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Couple!!

My Bubby and his fiance, Valerie!

I just got back from a day of shopping with my Mom and Valerie. It is just still a shock #1 that my Bubby is engaged or even thinking about marriage and #2 that I actually like her! ha! Seriously, my Bubby has had plenty of girlfriends over the years and never once talked about marriage that I know of, and I can't think of any that really knocked my socks off about being my sister-in-law! But Valerie is one of those people that you instantly like - she is easy to talk to and fun! I am so excited for Bubby (and selfishly for myself b/c I am getting a cool sister-in-law! hee-hee!) Congrats Bubby!!! I am glad you finally found the happiness you have been looking for!


4 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

Valerie really looks someone you can't help but like!! :-)
Congrats to your Bubby and Valerie!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

That's fantastic! Good for them!

Angel said...

Good lord are they a good looking couple! SHEESH!!!! Congrats to them!

Tasha said...

She is so pretty. Congrats to them again!