Sunday, August 05, 2007

Messy, Messy!!

Everywhere I look is a MESS! I have a mess from school projects, scrapbook projects, and trying to find space for Kevin's stuff!! Yep, I guess it's official ~ we are living together, shacking up, whatever you want to call it! LOL! And there is STUFF everywhere!!! I wish I would've gotten a pic of us looking like the Beverly Hillbillies on the way home from his storage building today!! hee-hee! Seriously, I am trying not to lose it, but I am an organized soul, and there isn't an organized room in the house! There are piles everywhere ~ a "needs to go in the attic", "needs to go in the office", "yard sale", and the best pile "find a place for me ~ where the heck do I go?" ha! Oh well ~ I guess I should be in heaven with all the organizing I have to do between the house and the new classroom!! LOL! Wish me luck! Starting a new job in a week (sniff, sniff ~ only one week of vacation left!) and having a "roommate" for the first time in 4 years! yikes!

And, in BIG news ~ My Bubby got engaged last night!!! My Bubby!!! And the best part is ~ I really, really like his fiance! We are both meeting my Mom for a day of shopping tomorrow! yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like congrats are in order all the way around! To you and your brother both. BTW, I'm having a garage sale this weekend if you want to put some stuff in it.

Lindsey said...

Congrats to Bubby!! And on you and Kevin living together!! I'm so happy for you both....deserved happiness! You remind me of K & I so much! And I would be freaking out with all the stuff too. When I make those piles, I move them immediatly because then I can't see all the clutter at once. I'm so OCD about it! Hang in there, it will all be organized soon, and the best part is, even if it's not, you still have what counts...Kevin!!

Tasha said...

Congrats, how exciting

Lori said...

Oh, the piles are already gone! I couldn't stand 'em! ha!