Thursday, May 17, 2007

Takin' a break...

I am trying to mow, and it is kicking my butt! Kevin just basically "baled the hay" in the back-40 on Saturday b/c it was so tall!!! I have had to go over the backyard twice!! My BFF, Michelle, called and gave me one break. Now, I need another and I haven't even started on the front yet!! What better way to take a break than to blog! LOL! I have decided that I HATE mowing - the neighbor yardboy more than earns his money. I am not mowing again after today! (I have said this before, and then I'll be broke at some point and stupidly decide to mow. After which, I will decide no matter how broke I am, I will find the money to pay yardboy! ha!)

In school news, we have a field trip to go skating tomorrow. It is a behavior incentive field trip, and I get to go and have fun with my good children who behave on a daily basis. The others have to stay at school and work! How relaxing/tiring (I mean I did say field trip) tomorrow will be! I will try to get some pics, but you know, I'll be skating with the kiddo's most of the time! Last year, I tried to get fancy with one of my fav sassy girls and fell and busted my butt real good! LOL! I even had bruises! I'll be more careful this time!

Only 13 more school days!!!! Doesn't seem possible!!!

OK, OK, I'm going to mow the front before the neighbors decide to kick me out of the neighborhood!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh gosh a field trip is never relaxing to a teacher....but it can be tons of fun! Especially when you are with the students who EARNED it! Have a great time Lori!! I hope you're not sore when you come home, but in case you are, then it just means you had a ton of fun! TGIF

Tasha said...

Wow only 13 more days...I should check to see how manymore days Hannah has...

Anonymous said...

I've only mowed once in my whole life, and it was the summer before I turned 25! Haha. My dad asked me to mow my parent's yard and I about died!
"I don't know how to mow!" I said.
"you start the mower and push."
"I don't know how to start the mower!"
"I'll do it for you."

My dad actually walked with me while I did the front yard, and I did the back yard on my own. My mom came out and took pictures!!

Can we say Spoiled? lol

la bellina mammina said...

Good luck on your mowing! ;-)