Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sidebar news...

CHECK OUT MY ADDITIONS TO MY SIDEBAR!!

I am sooo excited! You know it's the little things in life that get me going! ha!
My ex-hubby is a programmer, and we worked on this for at least 2 hours. Hats off to all programmers & Lindsay - I don't know how you whip out a whole new blog in just hours!!

HUGE THANKS to Alan for helping me!!! I sure didn't know what all that stuff meant (and still don't!) But, I think I can change my profile pic by myself now...so I did learn something AND the links to my 100 things about me and you might not know - I did those all by myself! After he told me it was the same as adding a favorite read. Who would've thought!?!

My favorite new addition is a slideshow in the sidebar!! That is what gave us fits for so long. But, we (or rather Alan) figured it out! Yay!

To sum it up, we deleted one line between the quotes and added a slideshow.
We changed my picture and added two new links under the profile.
Sounds easy right? HA!

So, please, feel free to oohh and aahhh over the new stuff in my sidebar! LOL!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks great Lori!! I love the slide show thing that looks like a lens cap. Creative!!

la bellina mammina said...

the slide show is cool huh! i enjoy doing mine too! I still can't figure out how to put my photo on the profile though:-(

Tasha said...

it looks great...LOVE the slide show.

Trina said...

It all looks awesome Lori!! I love messing around with my blog. Lindsay did a great job on mine too, and so that has kept my playing with it, as much, down to a minimum!