Friday, May 18, 2007

I spend too much time on the computer! ha!

This was my result - now why can't I look like her too???!! LOL! Did anyone catch the session finale last night? Is George leaving? I'll be so sad!! I guess Dr. Burke is out? And, Lexi Grey? How are we supposed to wait for the answers!! :-)







Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?




You are Isobel Stevens. You are very sensitive and sympathetic, yet sometimes you let your feelings get in the way of the bigger picture
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess who I am???? I did the quiz but you have to guess first....
Michelle

Lori said...

I am guessing Izzy also...give up the answer!

la bellina mammina said...

Lori - I couldn't get to the link - it's covered with your yesterday's post....