Thursday, May 24, 2007

Skating Fun

I wanted to share a few pics from our field trip last Friday ~ the skating trip for all the good citizenship kiddo's. We had a blast!! Since tomorrow is Friday AND scrapbook night, it reminded me I hadn't loaded these pics yet. Here are just a few: This one is me, Dasia (who is really cute in person but WON'T smile for pictures b/c she hates her smile!), Qunesha (who hams it up everytime she sees the camera!!) and Jimmy (my teaching neighbor who has helped me out ALOT with my "anger" boys this year!!)

And Jazzymn and Destiny ~ aka Ms. Talk-a-Lot & "I broke into my Mom's email! (remember that story? LOL!)



And this is the sweetest picture of the day!! Charles helping Kayla learn to skate!! We all tried and bless her heart she hung onto that wall ALL day ~ this is towards the end when she was getting a little braver!!

6 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

your kids probably would feel better if you tell them I can't skate! LOL! You guys looked like you had so much fun!!

Lindsey said...

Cuties!!!!

We have so much in common Lori!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Trina said...

That does look like fun! You are so pretty btw! Hey you have to go check out Steff's (from my sidebar)post. As a teacher you will be able to appreciate her humor today! hehehe

Tasha said...

Cute kids

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute pics! Looks like fun!

Came here through Flip Flop Mamma!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls