Monday, May 21, 2007

I. Have. A. Snake!!!

Ok ... I am FREAKING out a little!! I can handle bugs and lizards and spiders, but NOT snakes!!

Yesterday I noticed a small part of a snake skin floating in my pond. (I convinced myself and let Kevin help convince me that it just blew in there!) Today I found a BUNCH of big snake skin in the pond where it had obviously swam in and out of one of the plants to shed the skin.

Now, WHERE IS HE???? I. AM. FREAKING. OUT!!!!

What if he is under the deck and comes out to take a swim and eat my fish when no one is looking? What if Simba tries to catch him - this ain't no baby snake skin!!! WHAT IF??? Dare I say it...the doggie door!!???

I am sick to my stomach now!!!!

7 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

OH my god! Call the animal control - where did it come from??

Lindsey said...

Yes call animal control!! Ew ew ew! I grew up in the country, and NEVER EVER warmed up to snakes...how can you? Ew get rid of it!

Lindsay said...

EWWWW, gross, scary, YUK, NaStY
you gotta find that thing and get RID of it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the doggie door would be freaking me out too! YIKES!!!! You better call in Kevin and not let him leave until he has dead snake in hand! haha poor kevin!

Tasha said...

OH.MY.GODDDDDDDDD!

Anonymous said...

omg......did you find it yet?
You better before Kristen reads this blog or you might lose a house sitter! eeekkk!
Maybe Friday night we need to take a break from scrapping and go snake hunting for you....here snakey, snakey....
Peggy

Steff said...

Okay...now I'm pulling my feet up off the floor and fighting the willies! Did you find it??