Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Randomness...

*Got my Christmas cards finished tonight and will have them in the mail tomorrow! Yay! The mail is so exciting this time of year!!

*For some odd reason as Jax has gotten older he has become afraid of thunderstorms. And this is really strange - months ago, a tornado hit close to our house and me, Jax, and the cats all hid in the closet ...well, every since then, when it storms, Jax hides in my closet! An 80 pound dog!! ha! Today, it stormed while I was at work and he drug all the clothes that were in the floor of my closet out and had them all over the bedroom. I had to laugh because I bet he spent most of his day in my closet! He's such a big baby!

*And, to keep with the random theme - here is my new favorite saying : Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain.

*Oh, here's one more - Sandy, one of my bff's, saw this today and thought of me and Kevin - Loved you once, Love you still, Always have Always will - Awwww!

*One more thing - I just realized it has been 2 years since I last smoked!!
WOO-HOO!

Told you it was random....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my new saying. "I love you so much today, more than yesterday, but probably not near as much as tomorrow."'
Michelle

Lori said...

I like it!

Tasha said...

Congrats on no smoking.

My fav quote. I always knew I would look back on the tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back at the laughter and cry.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll show my naughtiness:
I love you in the winter, spring, summer and fall - but mostly I love you in nothing at all!