Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Spirit

That's what I'm missing this year...where is it? It is December 4th - I usually decorate the day after Thanksgiving for Christmas. Haven't yet this year and am actually contemplating NOT decorating this year! GASP! I have always decorated...what the heck is going on? You know what is really sad about it? My tree is wrapped in plastic in the garage completely decorated!!! All I have to do is carry it in, unwrap it, and plug it in. Presto! But, I just plain don't feel like it. I'm not sad. I'm not having a pity party that Kevin isn't here for Christmas. I just don't have that excitement that it is almost Christmas. Maybe it's money? I am bummed that after not charging anything for over a year and a half, I've had to charge. That sucks. But would that zap my Christmas spirit? Come on folks! Help a girl out....tell me something, anything to do to put me in the mood for the season!!! (Anything but Christmas music...I'm not one that can listen to Christmas carols! Bah-hum-bug! huh?) HELP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, get out in that garage and drag in that tree! I bet once you get started with the decorating you won't be able to stop. Think about the break from school - that should make you happy!

L said...

Okay - if need be I'll come haul that tree in for you. Your house always looks great - besides you can't let your scrapbook peeps down - we always enjoy getting to poke around and look at your christmas goodies. Besides you have to put out your "let it snow" guy so that you'll get a snow day this year!!!