Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Santa!

I've been traveling Arkansas again since Friday, so I'm going to backtrack and tell you about Friday first! :-)
Friday was a good day!! I had my most successful school Christmas party in 11 years of teaching - awesome room mom this year!! AWESOME! We had a craft station, a game station, and a food station. They rotated through in small groups and PARENTS ran each station - fabulous!! Plus, I got some really good teacher gifts! ha!
At 2:25, I breathed a sigh of relief that I had finally made it to Christmas Break! Woo-hoo! Two weeks off!! I loaded up all my loot and headed out of town. Stop 1 was the Christmas program at John 3:16 Ministries....and guess who was Santa for the kids???
Recognize that face? hee-hee! Kevin made a great Santa!! One kid was in such awe that he just stood in the aisle jumping up and down! ha! It was a great program and a good start to a holiday filled weekend.
After the program, I headed to Mom & Dad's to spend the night...tune in tomorrow to see pics of our Christmas Adventure...and an adventure it was!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a great Santa!!! And congrats on the great party in your room. I have yet to have a good one!

L said...

Awww - that is so sweet of Kevin to do that! Look how excited those kids are. Enjoy the vaca!

Jill said...

Kevin makes a super Santa! Did you get to sit on his knee????

Tasha said...

GREAT Santa!

Anonymous said...

I saw Lori kissing Santa Claus...! (Well, maybe I would have...if I'd been there.)