Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let the fun begin...

Got this from Vader's Mom and and the rule is if you read it, you were supposed to play. So sure - why not!?! I needed a post! :-)

1.Do you like cheese? Of course. It makes everything better!
2.Have you ever smoked? yes for years...but not for the past two! woo-hoo!
3. Do you own a gun? You bet I do! Dad just gave me a new one!
4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Sometimes. I have to be in the mood.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not really
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them at ballgames or when I'm camping!
7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dr. Pepper
9. Can you do push ups? very doubtful!!
10. Who is your favorite Grey’s Anatomy Character? Was Izzy but she's weird right now!
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? a watch - can't be without it
12. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking, reading, blogging...
13. Do you eat “exotic” foods? I try not to unless Kevin makes me try it!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Not officially - sometimes I behave like I do
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? you all know I hate my freckles
16. Middle Name? Dawn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "My name is so country" "I am sleepy" "I am ready for it to be tomorrow at 2:30"
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? dinner at TaMolly's, stamps, ink cartridge
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper
20. Current worry right now? I worry b/c Jax is getting so old...
21. Current hate? overbearing parents (at school - not mine or Kevin's -ha!)
22. Favorite place to be? camping with Kevin
23. How will you bring in the New Year? luckily, with Kevin!! :-)
24. Where would you like to go? Alaskan cruise
25. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know - surprise me!
26. Do you own flip flops? Of course - several!!!
27. What shirt are you wearing? brown sweater
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don't think I've ever tried but I like warm sheets
29. Can you whistle? yes but not well
30. Favorite color? green
31. Would you be a pirate? No - I couldn't be mean (at least not for long! ha!)
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am too grouchy in the morning to sing anything!
33. Favorite girl’s name? not sure...
34. Favorite boy’s name? these aren't fair questions for a teacher with hyper kids right now!
35. What’s in your pocket right now? nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? New Adventures of Old Christine
37. Bed sheets as a child? Not sure but probably strawberry shortcake!
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? that I remember - getting thrown from a horse
39. Do you love where you live? Yes!
40. How many TV’s do you have in your house? Two
41. Who is your loudest friend? Holly (although Kevin doesn't have an inside voice either)
42. How many dogs do you have? Just Jax!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Kevin does since he was 15...heehee!
44. Do you get embarrassed easily? yep
45. What is your favorite book? Too many to pick...love classics and James Patterson!
46. What is your favorite candy? Nerds
47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? just some...
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Something cheerful I guess?
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I gotta pee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at I gotta pee!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun!!!

I think I had Strawberry Shortcake sheets too - I loved her.