Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Chores

This is Jax telling me to STOP making Christmas presents that take hours on the computer (I'll explain later - remember, family reads), STOP addressing Christmas cards, and STOP putting Christmas stuff out and just pay attention to him! So, that's what I'm about to do!! (after blogging of course!) :-)
You will be relieved to know, I brought the Christmas tree in from the garage tonight and a few other things but not an ALL-OUT decorating fest like I normally do!
Here's the proof and yes, she is leaning. I'll deal with that later! ha!
And I need to puff her up a bit, but I refer you back to Jax's sad face. I gotta hurry and get to the couch with him! ha! It will wait!

My favorite new item this year is a gift from one of my student's last year.
I love it:

2 comments:

L said...

That Santa calendar is darling! Glad you brought the tree in! :-) Jax has no idea what a great life he lives! ;-) He's one lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

A leaning tree is better than no tree at all! Even if it does need fattening up! LOL