Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's on your DVR line-up?

It's premiere week!! Woo-hoo! It's about time, and I admit to being mostly looking forward to Grey's tomorrow night!!! But here is how my week lines up, anything I am really missing and should add?

Monday - Dancing with the Stars & Boston Legal (which my DVR said was the 5th and final season - that makes me sad! I love James Spader and William Shatner together.)

Tuesday - Dancing with the Stars (one gets kicked off already but I fell asleep before it ended)

Wednesday - Dancing with the Stars (again!! I mean, why 3 times the first week?) & New Adventures of Old Christine (love this one - it cracks me up! It has Elaine from Seinfeld in it.)

Thursday - Grey's Anatomy (can't wait!!) & ER (I know, I know, it should be over already but I have watched from the beginning and can't stop. It is the 15th and final season.)

Sunday - Desperate Housewives (I am interested to see how they make it jump forward 5 years.)

**Then next week on the 1st of Oct. is Dirty Sexy Money. It hasn't been on since December b/c it didn't come back from the writer's strike. So, I have no idea where we left off.

**I also watched Women's Murder Club last year, but my DVR isn't showing it to record. Anyone know if it's cancelled or when it starts?

Whew! That's a lot of TV watching! ha!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can't wait till Grey's and Desperate Housewives. And I missed the premier of CSI Miami...trying to figure out how to catch another airing of it!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

I don't think our DVR choices could be much more different. I have True Blood, Dexter, Californication, The Ultimate Fighter, House, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy and all the CSIs as my weekly top priorities. My list seems a little more violent and has less dancing. :)

Lori said...

I don't have HBO or I would have to watch True Blood. One of my friends LOVES it. I am watching Soprano's and Six Feet Under right now on DVD.

I need to add Dexter to my line up. We watched that a few times last year and I liked it.

Lori said...

I don't have HBO or I would have to watch True Blood. One of my friends LOVES it. I am watching Soprano's and Six Feet Under right now on DVD.

I need to add Dexter to my line up. We watched that a few times last year and I liked it.

SgtMarkins said...

RE: DSM? http://abc.go.com has ALL the episodes from last season! I watched them all again! I love this show! It is my addiction I ran into on accident! Could not even believe the premier ep could you???

http://simplyins8n.blogspot.com