Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Weekend

This weekend was MUCH better for me than last weekend...the difference is that I stayed busy! Today marks two weeks since Kevin went to John 3:16, and in some ways it seems like he's been gone for much longer (especially around meal time ~ ha!) I admit that I am ready to be able to at least talk to him. Although, I have been reassured by many that he is doing fine. I still want to see him for myself! But anyway...let me tell you about my weekend b/c it was a good one!
Friday night was scrappin'. It started out a big group of us and then folks started dropping out like flies...(there is an ugly virus going around). So, it dwindled down to 4 of us, and then Sandy got stuck at Wal-Mart most of the night arguing with them over her pictures. She just got back from Mexico and the developing of her pictures just didn't do Mexico justice! It was still a good night (except maybe for Sandy). I got 6 pages done. None are WOW pages, but I'll still post a pic or two sometime this week anyway. You know scrap night is a success no matter how many of us there are or how many pages get done. The main thing is GIRLS NIGHT!!
Saturday I had class all day. Can you believe the next class is our mid-term already? This one is going by so fast, it is making my head spin! The only thing keeping me sane with my Master's stuff is that I can see the end in sight! I could possibly finish this summer!!!
Today was fun b/c I went to Mom and Dad's and spent it with the animals and the girls. They dressed up the dogs:
Autumn had a birthday cake (her Dad will be out of town for her birthday so we did it last minute today). Isn't she looking grown-up???

I got to love on my favorite boxer at Mom's...Rufus!
Autumn and Tayhlor then made me time and judge them in a horseshow. We apparently don't get enough horse shows, so we have to PLAY horseshow on the off weekends! ha!

Here is Autumn with her ultimate birthday present:

And Tayhlor gets to ride Sergio now, so everyone is happy!

There are more pictures coming later in the week...

0 comments: