Sunday, September 07, 2008

Meet Shena...Autumn's new horse!

I guess Autumn might share with my Mom! Ha! Seriously, isn't she gorgeous? I couldn't stop looking at her!! She's so soft too!
Her registered name is Shena Lori Darlin. See...it was meant to be! ha! She is a paint quarter horse and placed in the World Paint Horse Show in the Halter class. So, I guess we can add one more event to Autumn's horse show day!
Her family line isn't too shabby either ~ her grandfather had a Superior Halter Award and was an APHA Champion. I was impressed! But, mainly I was in awe at her beauty.
So far, Sergio HATES her! Autumn's pony hates her new horse...hmmm? Think he knows he's being replaced? I tried to tell him today that Autumn will always love him the most. He was her first horse (or pony) afterall. Unless you count Dipstick!....I don't think that stubborn Dipstick counts though! :-) Tune in tomorrow for pics of all the horses at Mom's.
P.S. I had a great weekend. It was just what I needed. Peggy came over, and we scrapped & girl talked Friday night - PERFECT! Just what I needed! Thanks Peggy! Then, Saturday, I didn't get dressed until ... well, I didn't...I did shower at 9 pm before bed though! I got a lot done AND was lazy at the same time. School work, laundry, and blog reading ... all caught up! The teenage neighbor needed money and offered to mow. I got my yard mowed for $20! Can't beat that! Today, I headed to Mom and Dad's and just hung out with the horses, dogs and cats all day. Yep, just what I needed. Now, Kevin can come on back home from the golf weekend he had! :-)

DesignsBySplatContest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, she is so beautiful!!! Autumn must be the happiest little girl on the planet!

Tasha said...

What a beautiful horse..

Lindsey said...

She is gorgeous! Makes me want to go out and ride!