Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Top Ten

Flip Flop Mamma gave the idea for today's post. I gotta find my positive posts where I can these days! ha! Hop on over and check out her list too and then come on and post yours! :-)

My 10 favorite things about fall:

1. the colors ~ the leaves changing and all the color when you go on a drive

2. I have to agree with Flip Flop Mamma and say flip flops with jeans!

3. fall camping trips ~ Kevin introduced me to these and I like it better than summer camping!!

4. the cool temperatures are just right

5. mums ~ I love the mums blooming and mums with pumpkins around are even better!

6. back to school ~ some days can be stressful, but I do love my job

7. riding home with the sunroof open

8. Turkey day and family time

9. sweatshirts and long sleeve T-shirts

10. NO MORE MOWING! :-)

What's your top ten?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my favorites too! Especially fall camping trips - which we don't get to go on as often as we use to and sweatshirts/long sleeve t-shirts (my favorite clothes). Oh - and the colors! I LOVE it when the leaves are changing!
-Amy