Monday, September 29, 2008

Let the pictures do most of the talkin'

As requested by Ms. Tan over at Double Duty ~ some scrap pages:
I have decided after looking back over my pages that I am in a scrappin' rut!! My pages all look the same! boo!! But I picked these two to show off above (obviously my fur kids! hee-hee), and the cool sticker letters that I found! You can't tell but dividing the page is some self-adhesive ribbon. If you don't have any, wait until it goes on sale at Hobby Lobby and GET SOME! You will love it!
Then below is really nothing spectacular but I thought Lindsey would like to see my new stamps in action. We both went a little crazy this summer buying stamps when they went on sale!

You know I'm gonna throw some more horse pics in the mix...Autumn practicing barrels with Shena...I love to watch her ride!

Tayhlor practicing barrels with Sergio...

Does Autumn love anything besides horses you ask? Well, yes, she does! ELVIS! Seriously!

And because he's so cute! Max the pilot...

And lastly, Kevin is gonna be mad he missed it, and I had to take a picture to prove it. But we FINALLY have tomatoes! LOL! Remember we've been battling the squirrels all summer?!? I guess they are full! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, wait a minute...I don't remember asking for pictures of cats!! LOL Seriously, your pages look great so you saying they all look the same just means they're all equally fantastic! Thank you for posting them. Gosh, Autumn sure looks like a natural on that horse! And Taylor's not so shabby herself! That's so cool that Autumn likes Elvis! Oh, and the tomatoes look so ripe and red and yep...Kevin's gonna be mad he missed it!

Lindsey said...

Love LOVE those stamps. I need more already. I need smaller fonts, but I just need more period! You'll have to send me the link to the store again...you know I don't have it anymore:) I know what you mean about a scrapin' rut. I took a break in August and I'll pick it up again when I have some fresh ideas. Mine all seem to look the same after a while too.

Tasha said...

Tomatoes look yumme

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, the Tomatoes look great! As does the scrap pages.. Oh do I want to scrap, I miss scrappin I need more time in the day to get everythign done!