Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!!



My mom is 51 today ~ she doesn't look it!! I hope I look that young when I'm her age! I have much to be thankful for with my Mom & I don't know that I've ever told her. So - this is for you Mom!

Thank you for....
*going to all my games in HS to watch me dance (even if it was raining). I always knew you were there to support me!
*standing behind me in my divorce and being there to listen if I needed you!
*going to Hot Springs every year for my birthday & being a friend & a Mom at the same time!
*calling me to see how things are going!!
*sharing your love of critters with me ~ I couldn't live without my critters!!
*listening to me cry sometimes & giving me advice to help "mend the pain".
*being the awesome Mom & Grandma that you are!

Love you lots-

0 comments: