Monday, September 18, 2006

Football, cheerleading & the County Fair



I had the BEST weekend! Friday night, me, my friend, and Taylar went to the local high school football game. Our team lost, but it was still fun. I love HS games ~ takes me back in time! Saturday my friend and I had a full day!! That morning we went to watch my cousin, Kayce cheer for the 4th grade football team. She did great!! Then, we cruised through some local flea markets, grabbed lunch, and watched the Razorbacks. (or rather he watched the game, and I snuck in a nap! ha!) That night we headed to the White Co. Fair to take his nephews out for a night of fun and met up with my parents at the rodeo. It was a great night. The kids rode rides & we all watched the demolition derby and rodeo. (And oh the junk food!!!) After the rodeo, the boys had to ride the mechanical bull ~ several times!







And once again, Monday comes too soon.....

0 comments: