Sunday, September 10, 2006

Catching Up

It's been a few days, but I've taken a few days off from life to re-energize! I have been too stressed lately between "life" and work stress. So, I escaped and am now focused again! I took a "mental health" day on Friday ~ not a good sign this early in the year, but may be what I have to do to survive this school year!!!

Thursday night, I met my Mom for dinner to celebrate her birthday. With the accident in Newport still heavy on our minds, I appreciated my time with Mom even more! The funerals for two of the ladies were the next day & my friend's mom was having surgery just that night. Prayers are still needed! The two women still in the hospital in Memphis need all the prayers they can get!! From what I understand, Ms. Pat has broken her back in 9 places and Ms. Carol has problems with her heart. Keep them in your thoughts!

I saw my "special friend" later Thursday night and spent the day goofing off with him all day Friday ~ it sure beat being at work! ha! We found the neatest place to eat lunch Friday. My cheeseburger was only $1.10!! Crazy!! It was like going back in time & the food was yummy!

Speaking of food, Friday night I headed home to take Tanner to the Fair. We had funnel cakes, sno cones, nachos, all the great fair food! We went to the rodeo and rode a few rides ~ he found girl for a bit to ride the rides with him and I got dumped! ha! But we went to the rodeo later to watch one of his friends ride barrels. Barrel racing and bull riding are my favorites at the rodeo!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girl beside me in that ride is !not! a friend. That is my best friends x. eww! But I do look mighty sexy in that picture below that.

Tanner