Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Teacher days

You never know what the day will bring when you are a teacher! Honestly, it is one reason why I like my job so much though - all days are different! No getting bored at this! ha!

One of my boys got suspended today! ALREADY! It's the 3rd week! This is another first for me! Buzzing the office to retrieve a child is something I haven't done in years!! I've had my share of "troubled" children & challenging kids, but we've always managed to keep our problems in the classroom. I guess the office will have my room on speed dial this year! Two of my little boys who have given me so much grief exchanged words today and one of them threatened to kill the other one ~ a big no, no! So, he is suspended for two days or until his mom meets with the principal. I wonder what the classroom atmosphere will be like tomorrow!!

In better news, I did have one of my best open houses ever tonight! I had lots of parents show up ~ not the ones you really need to though! :-) I have alot of sweet girls in my class. Unfortunately, they don't get the attention they deserve b/c of the "challenging" boys.

Anyway ~ I'm off to rest for whatever tomorrow brings! :-)

0 comments: