Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Good & the Bad...

A few updates for those keeping up with the Rock Man's progress.

The Good: He is a little bit better each day. (and when I say little, I am looking for the slightest signs & calling it progress!) Today he is still very wobbly on his back legs, BUT he is able to walk on the wood floors & sometimes without falling!! And, he hiked his leg today for the first time and didn't fall over! Other than that, he is about the same....

The Bad: I did have to help him up twice today & as a result, I have thrown my back out again!!! What is that saying? When it rains.... :-)
So, now we are both down for the count!

However, these little setbacks have made me count my blessings!! I have had a tremendous amount of support/emails/phone calls from friends and family. And once again have to give a shout out to my awesome neighbors!! Rocky fell this afternoon & my back was already out & Kenya came right over to help us out! Luckily, Kevin has been in town too & helping us out (he's about to cook dinner ~ yum!) If we hadn't known each other for 20+ years already, I would say all this might send him running for the hills! ha!

0 comments: