Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend





My weekend didn't really start until Saturday afternoon (had to go into work for a bit on Sat. mornin' and I'm still not caught up!! oh well!)

Saturday afternoon my "friend" from last week came to town & we went to the Farmers Market downtown. I love walking around downtown! We got some veggies and stuff for dinner that night and stopped & had an awesome mocha cheesecake from one of the vendors. Then we headed to the Clinton Library. Yes, I know I should've probably already visited being a teacher and living here, but I hadn't. Museums and history aren't really my thing. But, it was pretty neat. Now I can say I went~ha! Now here's where my "friend" earned some major points with me ~ we went to the meat market to get our steaks for dinner & while he was getting them, he got my dogs some steak bones!!! Hello?!? Major points! :) ha! Anyway ~ we (or rather he) grilled and we watched the Razorback game.

Nothing too major on Sunday except my "friend" cooked my favorite dinner for me! I was impressed! You all know how I hate to cook, so this is working out nicely! ha!

2 comments:

L said...

Your "friend" sounds nice. Perhaps we'll get to me "friend" sometime soon? :-)
Bones for the dogs - now that's cool!

Lori said...

Maybe.... we are going to the Bryant game next weekend. Are you going?