Sunday, September 17, 2006

YUMMY!!

Breakfast this morning compliments of my "special friend"! Oh my ~ can he cook!!! I am gettin' spoiled (but hopefully not fat! ha!) He's making homemade pizza right now ~ the crust and everything!! Apparently, I am the only house in America with no rolling pin in their kitchen. Since we all know I don't cook, you can guess that my kitchen is very ill equipped for a real cook! I see a shopping trip in the near future...as long as I don't have to use any of it myself! :-)

More on the weekend later.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your friend was very nice! pdv

Lori said...

I have known him forever and never met anyone who had a bad word to say about him! He's a great guy!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the game Saturday - it meant alot to Kayce...especially when your man friend put the newspaper down and watched the game. Tee hee. Love Ya!

Lori said...

Just doing what he was told to do! ha!

Anonymous said...

Does your "friend" have a name or a face or will he be forever known as the "special friend". I hear through the grapevine (his mom) that it is your friend from high school. I do believe I remember him.

Kim