Thursday, August 31, 2006

Playground Story

I told you this year would be full of stories ~ I expected them to all be from my boys, but not today! One of my girls lost it on the playground today!! When the kids were lining up from recess, she went to the class next to ours and started at the beginning of the line, pointing at kids, saying, "F***k you!, F**k you!, F**k you!" She did this to the whole class from beginning of the line to the end!!!! Can you imagine? LOL! I know, really I shouldn't laugh!

Needless to say, someone tattled on her. The other teacher came to my door asking if I had a child by this name. I am so naive about my girls, so I say "yes." "Sweetheart, can you come to the door to see this teacher please?" Sweetheart? If I'd only known! Pottymouth is more like it! This is funny -before the other teacher can say ANYTHING, she looks at her and says, "I didn't cuss!" BUSTED!!

And this is day 10 without a cigarette!

1 comments:

L said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do feel for you, woman!