Thursday, August 10, 2006

Deck Party





This weekend I had a little deck party complete with a vodka watermelon! My Dad, Bubby & several others helped me back in May add a 8 x 20 extension onto my back deck. Love it! So, to thank Dad, I had him come to the deck party and cook burgers for everyone! ha!

Anyway - haven't had a vodka watermelon since college!! So - I didn't know what the heck I was doing, but it was still good. Apparently, I should have started soaking the vodka early that morning and giving it all day. Live and learn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast. I would love to have been there! Keep updating this thing!! It's GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love blogs! Yours will be great!

CMcClain

Anonymous said...

lori its yor girl taylar I love your blog!!!!



TG

Anonymous said...

great job Lori - love it

Kim