Thursday, August 17, 2006

My 50 favorite things!

I actually got this idea from another blog. You should check it out ~ she's really good! She is the cousin of a friend of mine. She actually did 100 things about yourself, but I couldn't do 100 because I'm exhausted from trying to set up my classroom for school to start Monday! ha! Her blog is http://www.thekwaitfamily.blogspot.com/

Here goes: My 50 favorite things ~
50. My new camera (a Kodak EasyShare Z740 - love it!)
49. Sunflowers
48. Acting silly
47. Grey's Anatomy
46. Reading a good book (usually a mystery of some sort)
45. Spring!! (right now I'd take anything beside the 100 degree weather)
44. People Magazine
43. Coloring (it's sooo relaxing!)
42. Writing in my journal (hope no one besides me EVER reads it! ha!)
41. Going to the movies and eating tons of popcorn!
40. Taking pictures
39. My house (it's my comfortable place!)
38. My Dad's camping breakfast
37. Witnessing a "light bulb" moment from one of my kids
36. Blooming flowers
35. Hugs
34. a hot fudge sundae
33. Coming home to a clean house (that I didn't have to clean!!)
32. Cosmo
31. Giggling
30. Tulips
29. Soduko puzzles - my latest addiction!
28. Critters - I'm a huge animal lover! (got that from my Mom!)
27. Krispy Kreme donuts
26. sleeping in
25. Camping
24. Road trips/traveling
23. My job - I love the teaching part , not the paperwork part!
22. Snuggling
21. A freshly mowed yard
20. home cooked meals (especially if my neighbor cooked it! She's an awesome cook! Of course, deer meat and fried potatoes from Chris or Alan is always a plus too! ~ my friend's hubby's rock! ha!)
19. Talking on the phone
18. Hearing the words "I love you" - especially from a child b/c you know they mean it and you made a difference!
17. Girl talk
16. Visits from Taylar
15. e-mailing friends
14. the 1st day of school
13. Right before falling asleep when Nala snuggles up on my pillow purring peacefully
12. A nice, relaxing glass of wine
11. Girls nights
10. Hosting at my house
9. Time with Family
8. Puppy breath
7. Seeing the excitement of my dogs when I get home (doesn't matter if I've been gone all day or for 30 minutes! ha!)
6. Gardening
5. Scrapbooking
4. fresh sheets
3. Boxers - got that from Mom too! My favorite breed - I'll never be without one in my life (although Jax can never be replaced!)
2. Scrapbook night with the girls (once a month & I look forward to it every time!)
1. Laughing!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the list, only one prob, I do not see me on here?????