Monday, August 21, 2006

Back to School!


Today was the 1st day of school and what a day it was! I am going to have some stories this year! No doubt about it! My girls seem to be really sweet. They have already started drawing me pictures and telling me I'm the nicest teacher ever! ha! The boys ~ well, I think that is where my stories will come from! They have a TON of energy!!!! Not one of them can sit still to save their lives! I can honestly say this is the first year I have had to call a student into the hallway on the first day of school!! There was even another teacher in the room when it happened ~ so this is the behavior I got with TWO teachers in the room: You hear him yell, "shit" and then throw a huge wadded up paper at another boy. (The other teacher looked at me and said she was going to pray for me! ha!) I said, "Meet me in the hallway please." His response, "What? I didn't hit him. I missed!" Oh boy! Well, we had a little "meeting" in the hall, but if this is the first day, imagine what can happen when he gets warmed up! And to think I picked today to stop smoking!! Day 1 and I need a cigarrette already! LOL!

3 comments:

L said...

Ohhh girl - I'll say a prayer for ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We made it through day one without smoking!

Lindsay said...

GREAT pics!!!!!