Thursday, August 24, 2006

Awwww.....



First of all, yes, I have lost my mind! But we already knew that! ha! I got a baby bunny for my classroom today!!! I am as excited as one of the kids! :) Her name is Freckles, and I'm hoping her and my guinea pig, Nibbles, will live in the same cage peacefully (they are supposed to!). Then, I'll only have one cage to deal with! I've got them in the new cage on a trial basis now & things are looking positive!

I've had a bunny in the classroom before, and it was a miracle worker. You can trick the kids into thinking the noise level is actually upsetting the bunny! Hee-hee! Also, they will behave if they think they can hold or take care of the bunny!!! Hopefully this will work again. If not, I have a cute bunny to pet during my break to help keep me sane! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute....is she already at school. I want to see her.

Yeah, we made it to day 4. Notice I said to day 4, not through day 4....I won't count that until I make it thru this evening.

Lori said...

I'll have her at home this weekend! :) And yes, I've made it through Day 4!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I know I would behave in our class if I got to play with her. Ha. Can't wait to hear how the day went.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

your bunny is adorable - I can't wait to come and see it!

Sydney