Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nala Girl



I decided to write about my Nala Girl today b/c she cuddled up with me this afternoon and made me feel better after a HORRIBLE day! I crashed in bed as soon as I got home and here she came just a purring to make me feel better. (Day 3 of not smoking & the trouble boy from the first day was really bad today!!) Let's just say I had a melt-down at lunch ~ yes, at lunch on the 3rd day of school!! That is just crazy!! Usually they are on their best behavior the first week or so! I had the principal, asst. principal and two counselors visit my classroom today at different points today! It's going to be a wild ride this year!!

But enough of that negative stuff ~ back to Nala Girl! Nala is my true kitty cat. She hides when people are over, demands the water tap be turned on when she wants it, and doesn't really like anybody! ha! (My other cat thinks he's a dog!) Some people are afraid of her and when my niece was little we taught her the difference in the two cats by calling them "nice kitty" and "mean kitty" for her. Needless to say, Nala was "mean kitty"! She is so fluffy that everyone wants to pet her & she isn't too crazy about that! But she has only bitten once ~ funny story! My friend, Debbie, cleans for us. Well, she was here cleaning (luckily she is a major animal lover!) and sprayed some Pledge to dust the table. Nala was lying in the chair under the table and took the spraying of the Pledge as a hiss. So when Debbie's finger went over the edge of the table while she was dusting, up came Nala and bit her good! I mean - in Nala's defense - Debbie did hiss first! ha!

0 comments: