Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Best Friends


This is my dear friend, Michelle. We have been friends since college. Life is funny sometimes ~ when you think you are at your lowest, it gives you a present. I found myself in a situation in my first year of college with no place to live. I was literally sleeping on the floor of a friend's dorm room desperately looking for a place to live. I answered an ad in the paper where 3 girls were needing a roommate. I didn't know any of them. It was a four bedroom apartment with 2 bedrooms on each end. Michelle and I shared one end of the apartment. She & I ended up living together the rest of the time we were in school. I couldn't have asked for a better roommate or friend! Who knew moving into a apartment with a bunch of girls I didn't know would give me a life-long friend that is more like family than a friend!!

Every summer we stay at each others house for a few days & scrapbook & shop & hang out. Michelle's house is about the only place I can go and still feel like I'm at home!

0 comments: