Monday, August 28, 2006

I Wish....

If I had 10 wishes, they would be ~

1) I didn't live paycheck to paycheck and never had to worry about money!

2) slow drivers would actually stay to the right! :)

3) people would stop having kids if they don't take care of the ones they already have!!

4) there weren't any pets in shelters. That when people moved, they took the pets with them instead of to the pound & when they have a baby, they still keep the dog/cat as a member of the family too...I could go on & on...

5) it was fall weather already!!! (Football games!)

6) I didn't have to say I was divorced.

7) that houses stayed clean and yards stayed mowed! ha!

8) people said what they meant!

9) the governor would stop trying to make everybody else lose weight just because he did ~ enough already! :)

10) that all the kids in my life never had to feel any real disappointment or pain and had a lifetime of happiness!!!!

And - that's what I would wish for!!!

PS. I have gone a full week without smoking!!! YIPPEE! :)

0 comments: