Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Summer fun...






Summer is almost over for us teachers! But I spent June & July enjoying camping & some laid back days with the neighbors! June was the yearly family camping trip where lots of good memories are made & many laughs this year!! Best quote from my 5 year old cousin, "What the BLEEEP!" or even when he said, "What's wrong with you woman?" to my niece! ha!

My neighbors and I had some awesome fireworks on the 4th of July. Way too many to share all, but I included one. Really this is just a test for me to see how to load pictures! :)

I'll do a better job next time!!

2 comments:

L said...

Looks good girl - see I told ya it wasn't too hard. It'll become easier as time goes on. Try to reduce your photos to small jpeg format before you upload em to blogger and they'll load even easier than at full size.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori, this is my first time on your blog and i like it! I'm doing to start my own. Boy do i look sexy in that picture!

Tanner