Look at the prize Simba brought in through the doggie door! I don't know how long it has been inside instead of OUTSIDE! ha! Poor thing - it was breathing so hard, and you can see his tail is long gone! I put him back outside but noticed this morning that he didn't make it. Simba wins again! This time of year chasing, catching, and torturing lizards is Simba's favorite pasttime. I knew that he would eventually bring one inside. He snuck one past me last year without a doggie door! ha! It was funny b/c it was still alive and well. The minute I got him to let it go - it RAN! Then, me, Simba, and two dogs started chasing it! Of course, I was screaming the whole time! (hee-hee! Not quite the country girl my Mom is!) Anyway - I'm sure this isn't the last lizard to find its way inside. As long as he doesn't start torturing snakes, I'm ok!!!
Summer St Claire is here to heat up autumn!
12 years ago





5 comments:
That's too funny. I knew it would happen too just hope Jax doesn't try to one up Simba and bring you a possum..ugh!
Peggy
I'm sure he was SO proud! Good boy Simba!
IKKYYYYY!
yuk yuk yuk!
blah!
gross
ik!
I hate anything lizardy!
Simba sure is a great hunter!
OMG, I don't think of myself as a city girl, but I could not handle a lizard.
Okay well I say creepy crawlies is where I draw the line..I would FREAK if I saw that thing in my house. You are the woman for dealing with that..LOL
Post a Comment