Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Weekend



Saturday I slept in and then headed to see Kevin & of course, stopped in on Mom and the new colt along the way!! It was a nice day despite being too cold for April!!! Mom and I went to lunch and stopped & got some pics developed of the colt. Going to Wal-Mart in a small town can take awhile b/c you run into everyone!! ha! I have gotten used to zippin' in and out of stores. And I just HAD to run into an old boyfriend - yuck!!! I am horrible at small talk - horrible!! And Mom was no help at all - you could've helped out a little more Mom!! I think she liked watching me squirm! LOL! I managed to get away & then we went back home and tried our best to get Stormy to let us catch him. No luck! But I got some cute pics of him at a week old!

Today, we went to church, and I didn't get to wear my cute Easter outfit b/c it was too cold. Crazy weather! I wanted to be sure to be at church in Rector for Easter Sunday b/c they do this stick ministry that soooo neat!! Kevin's Dad had said they would do a really good Easter morning performance, & it didn't disapppoint! I really need to get a video of it to show how truly cool it is!! The kids today apparently were hopped up on chocolate before church b/c you couldn't hear the message due to all the kiddo noise - my A.D.D. kicked into overdrive with all the distractions!! I wanted to just start spanking some kids! hee-hee! (see this is easy to say b/c I don't have kids!) After church, Kevin's Mom spoiled us all with a delicious lunch, so delicious, that you just had to nap to recover from it! :-)

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I love your hair! You cut it a little bit too? I looks wonderful!

So, are you and Kevin dating, or just best friends. I read a post awhile back that you were college friends but he is a very very prominent part of your life so I have just been wondering.

And, we all know, because Harry said it, that men and women can never be friends... it's gospel! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You thought it was cold....we were camping!!!! Who was the old boyfriend!?!?!
Michelle

L said...

That colt is sooooo sweet! And yes you and Kev do look a little like easter eggs! Ha! Love the hair! Think I'm going to have to go blonder for the summer myself this year.

Tasha said...

Happy Easter!!!!!