Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's Testing Week! yuck!

It's benchmark testing week - yuck, yuck, yuck! BORING! I hate it as much as the kids but don't show it! (of course) My room is driving me crazy - the desks have to all be separated and everything on the walls either taken down or covered. It is so ugly right now!! Tomorrow is the last day - thank goodness! It is so hard to be quiet from 8 am to 11:30 am - for ME and the kids! LOL! My kiddo's are impressing me though, just walking around, we prepared well for the test!

Oh- remember my master's project that caused me so much grief? The one I thought I was finished with after HOURS of work and turned out I wasn't and had to go back in and do more. Well....I got my grades this week and I made an A!! hip-hip hooray! As of right now, I have an A in the class. I have to make an A on the final in two weeks to keep my A in the class - no pressure! ha!

Look for pics on Monday - Kevin is coming to town this weekend & we are going to be busy bee's in the yard! I shouldn't give my honey-do list on here just yet in case he catches up on the 'ole blog before the weekend...he may decide he has other things to do at home! HA!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Congratulations on the A.