Tuesday, April 10, 2007

FUNDRAISERS!!

Who can resist a face like that?!!?
Believe it or not, most boxers are not as spoiled as my Jax! (keep your snickering to yourself!) A friend of mine over at Life with L introduced me to Boxer Rescue years ago. We used to be board members (important folks!), but now she has kiddo's keeping her busy, and I am working on my Master's. So, we've dropped down to "volunteer" status. (still important though!) Check out any local shelter or rescue in your area, I bet they need volunteers!
ANYWAY...Please check out our website because we have several EASY fundraisers happenin'!! For example, there is a search engine like google that you can use that gives the boxers a penny every time it's used! Hey - that adds up! And how easy is that!?!
Go to the website linked here and check out the other cool stuff!
You can help a needy boxer and feel good about yourself all at the same time!

2 comments:

Trina said...

That is a cute pic of your dog. I would have to say that he doesn't look like he has a care in the world...lol

Tasha said...

Love the puppy dog eyes..