Friday, April 20, 2007

I knew it would happen!!

Look at the prize Simba brought in through the doggie door! I don't know how long it has been inside instead of OUTSIDE! ha! Poor thing - it was breathing so hard, and you can see his tail is long gone! I put him back outside but noticed this morning that he didn't make it. Simba wins again! This time of year chasing, catching, and torturing lizards is Simba's favorite pasttime. I knew that he would eventually bring one inside. He snuck one past me last year without a doggie door! ha! It was funny b/c it was still alive and well. The minute I got him to let it go - it RAN! Then, me, Simba, and two dogs started chasing it! Of course, I was screaming the whole time! (hee-hee! Not quite the country girl my Mom is!) Anyway - I'm sure this isn't the last lizard to find its way inside. As long as he doesn't start torturing snakes, I'm ok!!!
Who me? I didn't do it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. I knew it would happen too just hope Jax doesn't try to one up Simba and bring you a possum..ugh!
Peggy

L said...

I'm sure he was SO proud! Good boy Simba!

Lindsay said...

IKKYYYYY!
yuk yuk yuk!
blah!
gross
ik!
I hate anything lizardy!
Simba sure is a great hunter!

Tasha said...

OMG, I don't think of myself as a city girl, but I could not handle a lizard.

marykathryn said...

Okay well I say creepy crawlies is where I draw the line..I would FREAK if I saw that thing in my house. You are the woman for dealing with that..LOL