Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This and That...


Well...I am just now getting back to normal from Spring Break. Today is the first day I feel awake away! It ain't easy getting back on a schedule! ha! I did manage to get all my to-do list done over Spring Break, which feels good!!! I finally got my hitch on my Jeep, BUT (you knew it wouldn't be that easy!) the wiring kit Dad got was wrong....so.....now we have to get a different wiring kit and figure out when he can install that. THEN, we will finally be able to pick up the new camper!! Soon, Kim, Soon! I promise!!! :-) I am ready to get it home and set it up and get all my camping gear ready for the season. Ahhhh....good times ahead!!
Oh - I did manage to watch some of my DVD's that have been sitting there for years waiting to be watched! I can't seem to make myself sit still for that long very often, but after a hard day of working in the yard, a movie sounded good. (although some of them weren't!) I would recommend In Her Shoes and First Wives Club (funny). I also watched In Love and War with Sandra Bullock & it was ok. The worst movie was Friends With Money - don't even bother on this one!! It was one of those that you think "surely this is going somewhere", well, it didn't!
Nothing else really happening - having a good week at work, just busy with all the reports due. And, my big security dog was terrified of the storms last night and had to sleep in bed with me to keep from pacing...I am a sucker - I know! Ha!
Oh...and tomorrow I am getting highlights in my hair! yikes! You know, I am not a very good girly girl, but I am starting to see grey hair & this is supposed to hide it! Wish me luck! Around 6 o'clock tomorrow, I'll either love it or not want to go to work the next day! ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the hair went well and don't worry about getting the camper - it is not hurting a thing in my backyard

Kim

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how your hightlights turn out.
I hope you like them.
Peggy

Tasha said...

How you have a good turn out with your hair...Can't wait to see the pics