Sunday, April 29, 2007

Scrapbookin' and critter weekend!

This was my monthly girls scrap weekend! yay! We had really, really GOOD food this time too ~ we always manage to eat well on scrap night, but this time, we really outdid ourselves (or my girlfriends did! I went to Abe's Feedhouse and bought some yummy cinnamon rolls ~ ha!) My friend, Laura, made the most awesome chicken enchilda's ~ yummy!! Anyway ~ we ate until we were stuffed and then managed to get some scrappin' done!! Then, Saturday morning we all (but one) got up and went to a scrapbook warehouse type sale. HUGE savings!! I got $120 worth of stuff for $31! How exciting is that! After another yummy meal for lunch (can you tell how I love to eat a good meal? ha!), I headed to Newport to see the folks and hopefully get my hitch finished (no such luck - need another stinking part! I am slowly starting to hate this hitch business! URGH!)
Mom and Dad were at the horseshow trying to get the horses used to the arena and noises and stuff. I got some pics, actually quite a few from the weekend...there are kittens in the barn, horse show pics, and the colt is a month old this weekend...I am too tired to make a slideshow tonight. But I will tomorrow...here are a few until then: Dad is riding Cherokee and Mom is riding Milly. Aren't my parents cute? :-)
And Kittens...awww...I loved 'em!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

What cute pictures! Yes, your parents ARE adorable, and so are you! When I see that pictuer of you it makes me think of the farm I grew up on and how much I miss it. Takes me right back! Glad you weekend was good-wish I lived closer so I could scrapbook and eat out with you and the ladies too!

Anonymous said...

Of course you have cute parents!
Love this kitten but looks like you are breakin its little arms off. I have to go with you sometime and see the baby horse and kittens...better hurry or they will all be grown.
I had a fun weekend to and wish I had eatin even more of those great enchildas

Anonymous said...

Oops, post above by Peggy. I will be in trouble for not signing...

Anonymous said...

You look a little "crazed" in that kitty photo. Thanks for hosting scrapbooking this weekend!

Lori said...

Hee-hee! I was in kitten heaven! No kittens were harmed in the making of this blog entry!