Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Highlights...

Friday:
*You know it was scrap night...I got a major Christmas present done, and I wish I could share the details because I am SO excited about it!! But, it's for my Mom and she is a faithful reader. I'll have to tell you about it AFTER Christmas! :-)
*Other Friday highlight was the yummy deer chili that Peggy brought! YUM!!!

Saturday:
*Did a little Christmas shopping - stressed me out. I have no idea how I'm going to buy gifts this year!! I hate to charge them, but it's just going to have to be that...:-(
*Went to Copeland's for a cousin's birthday lunch (Happy Birthday Jared!). Got over Christmas shopping depression with an awesome dessert! ha!
*Went to see Bolt with my cousin's. Loved it!
*Finished my book. (review below - and I looked and I have averaged about a book a month this year - not bad at all!)

Sunday:
*Got to see Kevin for the first time in two weeks!! It was a good visit. We have had some issues come up in the past few weeks that we have needed to work on and today was our first day to get to talk rather than write. It was good for us, and our relationship just keeps growing! I can't explain the warmth and love I felt today from everyone. John 3:16 is an amazing place!!

1 comments:

Becca B. said...

Hey girl, glad you had a good weekend. I want to see Bolt even more based on your review. We have been praying hard for Kevin and you, and I'm glad to hear you guys had a good visit!