Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fall

I love FALL! Fall is one of my favorite seasons (b/c I love Spring too!) Kevin and I both love fall though. I have really missed him more this week because the leaves are changing and we both take time to appreciate the beauty of it. We like to take road trips (like to the Buffalo) and hike, explore, and enjoy the scenery. We call ourselves old souls out for our Sunday drives. Sometimes, we don't even know where we are heading...we just head out and stop along the way at any flea market we happen to pass. I love it!
We also really, really like fall camping...the camp fires are so much better in fall! So...I've missed him a bit more as I enjoy the drives home and the gorgeous scenery. But, I know next fall, there will be plenty of road trips, so it's all good.
Fall also left me bringing in the last of our garden. Carrots anyone? I was so excited!! There were a BUNCH under all that green! I have one happy guinea pig!!This is what I love most about fall ~ look at the beauty just out the backdoor!
But, you know, what I hate about fall?? When those beautiful leaves fall, and I have to rake them up. So far, this year, the wind is treating me right and they are all blowing into my neighbors yard! LOL!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

the fall is my fav time too.

Anonymous said...

Tasha said what I was going to say! I love Autumn!!!