Monday, November 10, 2008

Freedom!!


I just have to SHOUT it out that I am FINISHED with my Master's class!!!! I have two months off from all the extra work that keeps me from doing things that I really want to do ~ like scrapbook and actually read NOVELS, not textbooks!!! Woo-hoo!!! My class is O.V.E.R.!! No more classes until January 17th!! Yee-haw!
Can I also just say how excited I am to only have 3 classes to go???? One in the Spring (my last Saturday class) and two during summer I. Cross your fingers I get registered in the summer classes before they fill up. I don't want to drag this out any longer. This time next year, I will be able to say I have my Master's and a big, fat raise!!!! Woo-hoo!
Now....which James Patterson book can I read first? :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now for your well deserved break to rest. I am reading against medical advice right now and can pass it to you soon.
peggy

Lindsey said...

That's awesome Lori!!!! Now you can scrapbook and read and not feel guilty about indulging!!! You earned it!

Tasha said...

Congrats...start with the Twilight book and work your way through the series, LOL.

Lori said...

Somehow, I knew you were going to say that Tasha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! And yay for James Patterson!