Monday, November 17, 2008

Anyone need a cat?



I don't know why my mom is so mad at me. All I do is try to bring her prizes to show her I love her. I thought for sure she would see just how much when I brought her the big rat a few weeks ago, but she just screamed and spanked me so hard that I hid in the back room for the rest of the night. I have never seen someone react like that to a present! The nerve of that woman. Well, she's at it again. I tried to bring her a mouse tonight. I thought she liked rodents. I mean, she talks to that guinea pig in a voice much sweeter than she talks to me! So, I thought if I didn't kill the mouse and brought it to her as another pet, she'd be happy. Now, she's threatening to put a 'free cat to good home' ad in the paper! Jeez...I get no respect around here!

5 comments:

Becca B. said...

SOOOOOOO funny! I'll take him, he reminds me of my Gizmo! They would have been a pair!

L said...

Girl, Simba is just trying to be the man of the house while Kev is gone. He's taking care of the man duties like rodent killing for you. Seriously he's just doing his cat job! C'mon you gotta give him props for being a hard worker! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha said...

I must type the 1st reaction I had to this post, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry Lori, she is to cute.

Anonymous said...

Poor Simba...he gets no respect at all! Glad he didn't do that to Jared last week. hehe
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Me! Oh, me! Pick me!! (Not. LOL)

Actually, I have to admit this post is the first time I've found a cat entertaining. LOL Seriously, I laughed out loud at this. Poor kitty...

Signed,
The Fraidy-Cat