Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girls Only Weekend!

Sometimes all you need are your girlfriends! :-)

This weekend can be summed up with quality girl time only...
**Saturday, Peggy and I started our day with shopping at a big scrapbook sale. Does it get any better?? Well, maybe if you threw in a chocolate dessert! ha! I even bought my first Christmas gift, and it wasn't for myself!! (Pat on the back here!)
**Saturday night was the Reba and Kelly Clarkson concert with my work BFF's. I admit that I don't really listen to Reba or Kelly, but thought it would be a fun girls night (and it was). Let's just title Saturday night as "Three blondes and who has the tickets?" Enough said! LOL!
**Today, Becca & I got to listen to a friend preach at his new church. He was awesome!! I hope to follow him to this church, but my Sunday's for awhile will be at John 3:16. Oh, and as a bonus, turns out it is a small world and his new church is my Great-Aunt and Uncle's church!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am so jealous of you and those scrapping buddies, but now you've got to rub Reba and Kelly in my face too??? Wish I was there. No, really. I WISH I WAS THERE! Fun, fun.