Friday, November 28, 2008

Bittersweet

*Jax looks HUGE in this picture...doesn't he? ha!
I took Kevin back to John 3:16 today. We had a great visit, but being together for two days almost made it harder to leave him behind today. Nothing went as originally planned for our Turkey Day plans, but we rolled with the punches! It actually got to be quite funny. In short version, we were given the restriction of not being able to sleep under the same roof because we aren't married. So....we went to Kevin's parents house and while me and the dog got to sleep inside, Kevin slept outside in the back of the Yukon with an extension cord running to it that plugged into a heating blanket. Seriously! LOL! Let's just say, it got interesting with some last minute planning changes, and I was once again reminded how laid-back and awesome my Mom is and how grateful I am that my future mom-in-law and I can work together to keep everyone happy!! :-)
I miss him already, but luckily I will get to see him on Sunday...
If you haven't been to the website in awhile...go! John 3:16

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look wonderful and Jax does look quite large!! :)

Glad you were able to spend some extra time with Kevin this week. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Becca B. said...

Girl, I can't wait to hear all about your guys visit and your holiday! Enjoy the rest of it!

Lindsey said...

Jax does look huge!! That's so great that you were able to spend time together away from his camp. He looks great and of course, so do you!