Thursday, July 19, 2007

Vacation....

While I'm gone I thought I'd leave you with two of my new reads to entertain you! :-)

One of my scrap buddies has started a blog llcoolworld ~ check it out! She is getting married and each post she tells you a secret about herself (neat idea I thought!). She's really fun ~ so go show her some bloggin' love!!

And, my next new fav read won't be a huge surprise to those who know me ~ this blog is crazy about her Great Dane's like I am about my fur kids! :-) And she scrapbooks!!! ha! Go check out Great Dane Addict.

Hugs until I'm back! :-)

3 comments:

Steff said...

Oh I hope you enjoy it just as much as I plan too! Maybe we'll cross paths in Cozumel. :)

la bellina mammina said...

Have a great vacation, Lori!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Have a great vacation!