Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My New Look...

I am digging my new layout ~ thanks once again to Lindsay over at Splat Designs!!! If you click on Splat Designs at the bottom of my sidebar, it will take you to see more of her work. She is AWESOME to work with if you want a new look for your blog!!!! THANK YOU LINDSAY!!

She has put me into a new blogger that is supposed to be lots easier to work with ~ so I'm going to get sucked into the computer first thing this mornin'! LOL!

So...what do you think? It's purdy ~ ain't it??? :-)

PS. It's my reward to myself for not smoking for almost 8 months now!!!! :-)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks so rockin Lori! Love love love it!! The colors are awesome!

Steff said...

It does look great! I linked you in a new post this morning and was checking to make sure it worked. And belive it or not I was posting about needing a new look for my blog. LOL...life is funny that way!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look. And congrats on not smoking. Tanner will be proud of you! (and take full credit, of course)

Anonymous said...

Yes, congrats on not smoking. I am very proud of you! Love, love the colors on this new blog. Peggy

la bellina mammina said...

Lovin' your new look - and feet! he he! Gonna check out the website now.

Angel said...

LOVE IT! TOTALLY FREAKING LOVE IT! It's awesome and the colors are so hip.